This video covers:
- The impacts of transfer pricing policies on customs duty and indirect taxes paid in the current environment, including practical examples of the impact of the changes in the global tariff landscape
- The relevance of trying to align the TP pricing to the customs duty assessment
- Implications of the potential disconnect between the customs valuation method and the transfer pricing method applied, and in particular, the potential custom duty impacts when using a transfer pricing method that measures the arm’s length result on an aggregate basis (TNMM or APAs)
- The importance of considering year-end TP adjustments and whether they are made within the parameters stated in the customs valuation
- Practical examples of transactions that should be considered/reviewed.
Purchase individual materials from this session:
How does transfer pricing affect customs duty and the amount of indirect taxes paid?
Author(s): Lorena Sosa, Richard Nutt
Further details about this event: