Published on 29 Jun 16
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- CGT withholding regime - the basics - who?
- CGT withholding regime - the basics - what?
- CGT withholding regime - the basics - how?
- CGT withholding regime - the basics - why?
- Division 7A - proposed amendments?
- implications for trusts
- Kameel Pty Ltd v Commissioner of State Revenue.
Frank is a Partner in the Tax group at Hall & Wilcox. Frank has a particular focus on domestic and international tax for individuals and private groups, including the complex issues tax issues arising from international succession planning. His clients include SMEs, high net worth individuals and families and not-for-profit entities. Frank is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria, a Chartered Tax Adviser with The Tax Institute, a Fellow of the Governance Institute of Australia and a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
- Current at
01 April 2022