Published on 25 Aug 16
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- eligible recipients of superannuation death benefits
- superannuation versus tax-dependant
- taxation of death benefits
- superannuation proceeds trust
- SMSF death benefit nominations
- reversionary pensions
- succession planning on incapacity and death
- future risk?
Chris has a career spanning more than 33 years and provides complex commercial as well as legal advice to a broad spectrum of high net wealth individuals and their associated entities. As a taxation and superannuation law specialist, Chris provides high-level accounting and taxation compliance services as well as strategic legal and commercial advice on matters including acquisition, holding and disposal of various assets, derivation of income and incurring of expenses. Chris is the Chairman of the Self-Managed Independent Superannuation Funds Association, which represents the interests of self-managed superannuation funds to Government and authorities.
- Current at
25 June 2019