Published on 11 Nov 20
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This podcast covers:
- what the energy transition means for the tax mix and how it will it impact the revenues of Government
- the role of tax policy and fiscal settings for the energy transition
- the current tax regime in Australia relevant to the transition
- other global fiscal settings and incentives and how they compare to the Australian regime
- the potential reforms in Australia to support the transition.
Janelle is the Head of Tax at Santos and is based in Adelaide. Janelle joined Santos from PwC where she was a partner in the corporate tax team in Perth, leading that national energy and resources practice for tax. She has over 21 years of tax advisory experience, specialising in oil and gas.
- Current at
01 April 2022