Published on 16 Mar 17
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This presentation covers:
- why freezing orders for tax debts?
- purpose and scope of a freezing order
- Commissioner’s application
- conditions for grant of a freezing order
- how a taxpayer or third party can respond
- persons notified of a freezing order and enforcement.
Ken specialises in Australian taxation law. A renowned expert in his field, he was listed as a leading junior counsel in Doyle’s Guide to tax barristers in NSW in 2017 and listed for his expertise in corporate tax in Who’s Who Legal: Australia 2017. Prior to being called to the Bar, Ken was a Partner at Mallesons Stephen Jacques (now King & Wood Mallesons) in the Tax Group.
- Current at
05 June 2019