Published on 15 Jul 09
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
- outlines the current state of play on employee share schemes
- reviews the Government's proposal and policy options paper
- considers any transitional issues for existing schemes
- reviews whether existing schemes will need to be restructured or withdrawn
- considers the impact of the proposals on the operation of share plans.
Sarah is a tax lawyer and accountant with more than 30 years' experience as a tax practitioner. She was a Partner for more than 19 years in the tax group at Allens and is now a sole practitioner with expertise in corporate, international and employment taxation (including employee share schemes and executive remuneration).
Sarah is a member of the Law Council's Tax Committee and is also a former member of the advisory panel to the Board of Taxation.
• Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law, University of Queensland (B Com/LLB)
• Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
• Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Current at
25 August 2020