Trusts Intensive: Advanced Tax Planning for Clients
Published on 14 Aug 2008
| Took place at The Chifley at Lennons, Brisbane, QLD
Aimed at trustees of a trust or advisors in this area, this event was suitable for lawyers, barristers, accountants and tax consultants.
This event covered recent legislative changes and judicial consideration given to trusts and their operation. Topics covered include:
- negative gearing and hybrid trusts
- absolute entitlement trusts
- superannuation & trusts
- Part IVA & trust structures
- tips and traps with distributions (including Raftland v. FCT & FCT v. McCutcheon)
- trusts and current issues including Div 152.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.