Published on 07 Apr 06
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
An update on the current state of play in respect of employee share and option plans including:
- Are the Division 13A benefits real?
- Tricks and traps with Division 13A
- Cross border iseeuse
- IFRS2 (share based payments) - the tax issues
Sarah is a tax lawyer and accountant with more than 30 years' experience as a tax practitioner. She was a Partner for more than 19 years in the tax group at Allens and is now a sole practitioner with expertise in corporate, international and employment taxation (including employee share schemes and executive remuneration).
Sarah is a member of the Law Council's Tax Committee and is also a former member of the advisory panel to the Board of Taxation.
• Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law, University of Queensland (B Com/LLB)
• Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA)
• Chartered Accountant (CA)
- Current at
25 August 2020